At least 49 people were killed and 20 seriously injured in a gruesome terror attack on two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch on Friday. The judge said "it was reasonable to assume" more such charges would follow.
Two other people were in custody and police said they were seeking to understand whether they were involved in any way.
They included Asif Shaikh, 44, who said he was among more than 100 people at the Al Noor mosque when the attacker came in.
The Bulgarian government has also said it was looking into Tarrant, who apparently visited the country late past year, as well as having earlier travelled to other parts of the Balkans - including Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The second attack took place at the Linwood mosque about 5 kilometres away. In New Zealand, commentators also anxious that the horror would sow deep divisions in a society that has largely avoided the polarizations that have spread elsewhere.
"On behalf of all Torontonians, we send condolences to the families & friends of those killed in Christchurch & those injured in this heinous attack".
He appeared in court a day after the shootings at the Masjid Al Noor and Linwood Masjid mosques.
"Anyone who has seen the footage. they put New Zealand first", Ardern said.
Prince Charles has released a statement in regards to the terror attack in New Zealand.
Minneapolis, St. Paul police upping presence at mosques after New Zealand attacks
She said the man was arrested by two "rural community cops" 36 minutes after the first emergency call was made on Friday and was still an active shooter. "It will be hard to get past and I'm not sure how", Hindy said.
Three people were arrested in connection with the shootings.
That has been thrown into the spotlight by the killing of 49 people by a shooter rampaging through two Christchurch mosques with an arsenal of high-powered guns.
Meanwhile, Cuomo ordered One World Trade Center's spire, the Gov. Mario Cuomo Bridge and the Kosciuszko Bridge be lit in blue and red tonight to show solidarity with the people of New Zealand and the Muslim community.
Throughout the hearing, Tarrant, who had a cut on his upper lip, remained silent and looked at the media persons in the public gallery. Tarrant has spent little time in Australia in the past four years and only had minor traffic infractions on his record.
"While work is being done as to the chain of events that led to both the holding of a gun license and the possession of these weapons, I can tell you one thing right now: our gun laws will change", said Ardern. Ardern said Tarrant obtained a "Category A" gun licence in November 2017 and began purchasing the five weapons used in Friday's attacks in the Christchurch the following month.
The Associated Press news agency on Saturday reported about an Indian couple in Christchurch looking for their son, Imran Khokhur, who has been missing since the massacre.
She said that she had already instructed the ODESC (Officials Committee for Domestic and External Security Coordination) to report to Cabinet on Monday on Friday's events with a view to strengthening the country's systems on a range of fronts including, but not limited to, firearms, border controls, enhanced information-sharing with Australia, and any practice reinforcement of their watch-list processes.
Under the law, for instance, some semiautomatic rifles-commonly known as assault weapons-have to be registered as military-style semiautomatic rifles (MSSAs).
Tesla Reverses Decision To Close All Of Its Stores, Increases Vehicle Prices
According to Musk, the price of Autopilot will also "revert to normal" on Monday. "I want to be clear", Musk said . Before the announcement, the cheapest Model 3 started at $42,900.
Kohlschreiber stuns No. 1 Djokovic at Indian Wells
Notably, the match was delayed by rain on Monday, as Kohlschreiber was confident and displayed crisp gameplay on Tuesday morning. The loss ended Djokovic's seven-match winning streak over Kohlschreiber. "I think I felt good from the beginning", said Federer.
Zinedine Zidane's Actual Madrid return CONFIRMED: Santiago Solari changed by ex-boss
That loss came after a defeat to Barcelona in the Copa del Rey, which saw them dumped out of cup at the semi-final stage. Real Madrid were dealt with a double knockout blow in the summer of 2018 which they clearly haven't recovered from.