Lashley will join Seth Rollins, Kurt Angle, Dolph Ziggler, Jeff Hardy, The Miz, Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton in the WWE World Cup matches.
Per PWInsider's scoop, WWE was planning on letting AJ Styles stay back as well, but at this moment, it looks like the WWE Champion will be in Saudi Arabia. Following pressure on the wrestling entertainment company to cancel the show in Riyadh, a representative for WWE released a statement to the media saying, "We are now monitoring the situation".
The Crown Jewel PPV will air this Friday at 11am ET on the WWE Network.
While the company said in a statement that it had been a "very hard decision", it pointed to a 20-year relationship with fans in the region.
Brazil elects far-right president, worrying rights groups
Throughout the campaign, dozens of politically motivated acts of violence were registered by voters, journalist and politicians. Haddad has promised a continuation of many progressive policies of his Workers' Party , which governed from 2003 to 2016.
Merkel to give up Germany CDU chair after 18 years - party source
Despite stepping down from her role as chairwoman of the Christian Democrats, Merkel maintains that she will remain as chancellor. Merkel's preferred heir, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, wants to continue in her tradition of moderation and big-tent centrism.
Tottenham Hotspur: New stadium delayed until 2019
Manchester City are sitting at the top of the Premier League table and ahead of Liverpool FC on goal difference. We control part of the game, we create more chances, concede few.
Linda McMahon says she didn't make the call for the WWE to move forward with the Pay-Per-View event in Saudi Arabia on Friday. saying she's no longer responsible for WWE's business moves. Full year 2018 guidance is predicated on the staging of the Riyadh event as scheduled. Yahoo Sports reported: Samoa Joe attacked A.J. Styles and Bryan after Tuesday's match.
Wrestlers with less accumulated main event six-figure paydays or who are shakier ground with their clout with top management might have feared ramifications if they protested rather than trusting WWE management's decision. "I want to send a genuine thank you to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia", he added.
Cena's growing profile in the entertainment industry could've played a part in his decision to withdraw over recent events.
The male-only event is set to take place November 2 and feature Triple H, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Kane and Brock Lesnar.